No skin care regimen is complete without an exfoliating and rejuvenating facial. Our skilled esthetician at Amethyst Wellness in Palm Coast, Fl will provide the relaxing facial and skin care treatment suited to your skin type and treatment goals.
European Facial FAQ
What is a classic European facial?
A classic European facial is a quick, simple, and very relaxing way to improve and maintain the overall appearance of your skin, especially if done on a regular basis. A typical facial involves thoroughly cleansing, exfoliating, extracting, and massaging which will boost circulation and encourage lymphatic drainage. One or two masks will be applied, followed by toners and enriched moisturizers depending on your skin type.
How should I prepare for my appointment?
- Keep yourself well hydrated.
- Keep your routine normal. We would like to see the everyday condition of your skin so we can accurately diagnose and analyze your skin.
- Identify a goal for your facial.
- Think of any questions or concerns you have about your skin.
During my visit what should I expect?
- Consultation to discuss treatment
- You will undress to your level of comfort and be given a robe
- Makeup removal
- Facial steam and cleanse
- Skin analysis
- Extractions (may cause redness and irritation)
- European massage
- Moisturizer and sunscreen
- We then go over skin analysis, and give skin care regimen advice
What should I do after my appointment?
- Always keep yourself well hydrated.
- Apply sunscreen daily.
- Follow skin care regimen given at appointment.